Committee Member Training Workshop
Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 8:30 am to 12 noon
Greentree Municipal Building, 10 W. Manilla Ave, 15220
Sponsored by RCAC Development Committee
Free of charge
Continental breakfast of bagels, donuts, coffee, juice will be served.
Call 412-458-0068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org asap to reserve a seat
Who will benefit from this workshop?
1. New committee members and volunteers.
2. Those considering becoming committee members and volunteers.
3. Committee members & volunteers who want to learn new skills.
This is one of the best training workshops you’ll ever attend on
grassroots activities taught by experienced grassroots veterans.
Some of the topics included in this training are:
- The Local Committee – Its Infrastructure; Its Power; Its Purpose; and Its Goals
- Party Structure – How is the Republican Party structured from the National Committee down to you and me?
- Voter Contact – Door-to-Door Visits; Literature Distribution; Phone Calling
- Voter Registration and Absentee Ballots – What are the “insand outs”?
- Nominating Petitions – How they work; the “gotchas”; when are they needed?
- Election Day Activities – Poll Watchers; Literature Handouts; Your rights!
- Community Outreach – Fundraising; Publicity; Activities
Please RSVP at 412-458-0068 or email@example.com